8.23.2009

.289/365.

Photobucket

Here's the story.
I let Lola sleep pretty much where ever she wants.
She has three floors & endless comfy places to curl up for a cat nap.
So don't feel sorry for her.
She has it very, very good.
I do however, have one cat/dog rule:

[[NO SITTING/SLEEPING ON THE LIVING ROOM CHAIRS]]


Lola hates water (like most felines) so I thought it would be a simple matter of spraying her with my handy spray bottle whenever I catch her breaking this one tiny rule.

Nope. This has turned into all out war.
She is very sneaky.
Now when she hears me coming up or down the stairs she hops down, & gives me this look, like "What are you looking at?"
She has attitude.

I will spray her anyway, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Any suggestions?

I refuse to lose this fight.

She is mocking me.

Just look at that photo.




1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha!! I love this. If the spray bottle isn't working then I have no idea. She pretty much owns you. Don't they have some type of cat repellent you can buy? Something that wouldn't stink up your couches, but would make her run. I could be making that up though. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete