11.15.2008

.8/365.

Photobucket

This morning was spent at a butcher shop.
Yes I'm serious.
Jorja and I were in charge of wrapping meat in butcher paper while the men folk cut it.
I've never done anything like that before and I hope I never do again.
It's a good thing I had Jorja there to keep me laughing.
That girl is so funny and (next to Matt) is my best friend.
After we left Jorj sneezed about four times in a row.
She was utterly deadpan when she said,

"My nose just vomited cow smell."


Ps- I'm a vegetarian now until I can erase this mornings memories.

3 comments:

  1. until the steak is sizzling on the grill......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kory. Once you hear the sizzle, your vegetarian ways will be long gone. Especially if the steak is coming off my grill.

    So what possessed you to work in a butcher shop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad asked the troops to come help... with all the food storage that mum and dad have handed over I thought it was the least I could do. :D Next time I think I'll help with something else. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete